OverviewWe are a Data Processor and our lawful basis for processing is Legitimate Interest. Information provided to us by the Data Controller, as a result of an agreement to provide services, will only be processed for the purposes of fulfilling the requirements of the agreement.
As an Enterprise Document Archive and Retrieval Solution, we process and store your information on behalf of our customers and provide them with access to the information via a secure online portal for the purposes of:
- Call centre use
- Regulatory compliance with document retention
- Reporting, in order to analyse existing data
What types of data do we store?The information we collect directly from you is limited to:
- Email address
- Details that we can validate against existing data (such as an employee or NI number) as a security check
During your use of our portal, we will also collect information typical with website browsing such as IP address, operating system and device specific information.
The information we process and store on behalf of our customers includes fulfilment documents, which may contain such information as:
- Postal address
- Contract dates
- Account or employment numbers
- For HR documentation such as payslips:
- Payment dates
- Payment totals
- National Insurance number (if required)
- Other information as shown on each document, within your portal
How do we use your data?We use information about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with a service; namely access to documents that our customers create for you
- To enable us to review, develop and improve our service
- To provide our contractual customers with a means to improve their service to you
- To carry out statistical analysis on behalf of our customers
- To help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
- To alert you when a new document becomes available to you
- To enable verification that you are a human and not a bot (reCAPTCHA)
Retention periodsBecause we provide our customers with a means of complying with their legal regulations, we typically store your information for seven years from the date of processing, and only remove the data on their express instruction.
MarketingOther than forgotten passwords and account confirmation, the only emails you will receive from us are notifications that a new document has been added to our archive, which has become available to you through your portal account. This is a convenience to you, especially where payslips and other HR documentation such as contracts are concerned, however they may be turned off in your profile.
We will not send you any marketing emails.
Accessing and updating your dataYou have the right to access the information we hold about you. This is fully available to you online, through your own secure web portal.
In order to update your name, email address, password and notification preference, please log in and visit your profile screen by clicking your name in the top right of your browser window.
As we do not send you any form of marketing communication, we do not offer an unsubscribe option.
Third partiesWe take your security and right to privacy very seriously and as such, do not and never shall sell your personal data to third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, we will never give your personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law.
We do use session cookies in order to provide you with a secure and reliable service. Session cookies are a fundamental web technology, stored only in memory and are exempt within the EU Cookie Law. Session cookies are not stored on your hard drive and do not collect information about you. Our website will not allow you to log in if you have explicitly turned off Session Cookies in your browser settings.